>

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My 3rd layout.. All by myself...

A picture of me posing outside the spa at batam holiday inn during hte day. we had the spa at night, 9pm. our very first spa! for both ro & me.

Btw: this is the very famous layout tha tmade me decide never to scrap with Ro again.














I love this brand of paper, Webster pages. They always have flowers and animals on them. Check out the cute little deer.














I put lace underneath the header, so difficult to make it stay. Had to resort to using fabric glue. :P














Love the lace framing the photo. bought from Prints.














My first! tearing paper and curling them. I love this effect. might look beta if i distressed the edges to give it a burnt look. Hmm... Maybe next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment