>

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Done! Fun-Tas-Tic!!

Layout 1: Shrek!

I love this picture of button with the Shrek hairband. I remember i put him on the table and made him pose with the hairband and took a pic of him using my hp. He still has this hairband and he loves playing with it still, just not putting it on.

The title was dotted with the white pen. I guess my white pen is not up to standard coz the foam alpha absorbs the ink and the color is very light only.

Notice the black feltie monster and the one with the tall hat? I cant think of any name for them. Can you?
Hairy the super monster is on pop up! Pop up dots are used to give dimension and emphasis on layouts. I'm a fan of pop up dots. I always have at least 2 packet in stock :P


Do we name him toothie? or Wacky?

Layout 2: 1, 2, 3 Snap!

I chose these 3 pictures coz they were taken at the same time.

Notice button wink on the last picture? So fitting for the title rite? Snap and he winked!
Hairy the monster took center stage as he was on pop-up.

It is originally a sticker on its own but jasmine tot of adding the alphas on top to make it much more prominent!

I name this monster feltie bucky as he has 2 buck tooth! A pity there wasnt any Hairy feltie or it wld have been cute. See this pic. Aint button cute?
The white 'stitches' were doddled free hand and miss cock eye me cant do it straight, hence the slanted stitches. The various spikes took me some time to balance up. All seem to be pointing in the same direction. kekekeke..
Layout 3: Naughty Boy
3 different photos taken at different time.
From the left: Photo takene before he went to bed. he was sitting between his bed and my bro at the time of photo taking. Thank god the LO needed a small pic so juz nice, crop off the unwanted parts :)
Middle: Photo taken right after bathe. He had taken his cheese and is in a happy mood.
Right: A flower die-cut post it pad. Grandma's shopping list is on it. I was inspired by the photograph of my nephew Keegen, when they had stuck a sticker on his forehead. Button loves it though. He posed quite a number of photos for me that time.
Button's initial, 'B'
Title alphas are stuck onto a lined cardstock and matted with a red cardstock then after.
The middle pic is pop-uped to give some dimensions to the LO.
One-Eye Jacked Feltie adorns this LO!
Layout 4: Green Eyes?

Button's eyes always look green in pictures. in this one, they looked like emeralds!

The whole picture is on pop up.. Yep, i used ALOT of pop up dots..
The spikes frame was done freehand.. I love the outcome of it.


Toothy the felt monster and the closeup of the fame.

I ran out of 'e' and had to use '3' as the capital 'E'... Clever?? :)


I love Sassafrass now!

No comments:

Post a Comment