>

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fun-Tas-Tic 3

Went for fun-tas-tic 3 workshop today and it was fun!
(Yep, I went alone.. and yea, i liked it..)
Lots of different monster which were named by Jasmine, Eddy, Hairy and so on.. kekekeke..
Came back with 4 incomplete layouts.. whahaha...

This is the first layout, with Eddy the monster as the lead. Everyone took a long time cutting out the various clouds etc that this one left incomplete for us to bring home to do :P
We picked up speed on the 2nd layout and I manage to complete the layout sans the heading.. Mine was the most complete layout in class.. whahaha.. I tried damn hard to cut fast lor...
3rd layout with one-eye jack as the lead.. Notice one of the photo shows button with a post it note? He loves it.. whahaha... it was actually my mum's grocery list.. Again.. I manage to complet emost of it sans the header..

The very last LO is the most challenging to me. coz we had to freehand do the spikey frame. lots of us couldnt finish this and thank god i'm only left with the title again..

I hope to finish this up by tomorrow and perhaps, i might post the complete LOs up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment