>

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our first joint effort! Literally!

After some discussion, we came up with this layout! A true joint effort!

I'm proud of this layout coz it says to me, 2 big heads are better than one!

I bought the papers initially to do a layout on button but after flipping thru the photos on hand, ro suggested to do it on us and wow! the effect is good!

I copied the idea of others by cutting out the paper to have a 2d effect. Distressed abit of the edge to emphasize the 2 different piece of paper. Thank god Ro was the one to cut the papers, if me? the helicopter and aeroplane would most probably be missing.. kekekeke.. well, the clouds at the bottom was cut by me!

Picture of us at HK disneyland, almost flying off with pooh who was holding on to the ballon! Fly Away!

PS: Note the bus/tram taken by me at disneyland. Transportation's the theme :)

Love, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment