>

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Its so much fun....

when you're scrapping with friends.. Went over to Cindy's house on Saturday to scrap with her. My inspiration's back but just the carting of materials over almost killed me. Lol!

Using papers from Websters, Lullaby Lane: Leaps & Bounds for the background paper and Postcards from Paris : Tres Magique for the hot air balloons..

Applied stickles to my balloons and added a gem to the 'i' for Fashion..

Double lace to have the curtain effect on my Layout

Did not have a particular area for journalling thus I journalled around tha balloons. The journal reads: We always put Button in his snoppy jacket if we on the aircon. Woke up one morning to find him at my bedside, one arm out of the jacket. Looks like wearing a toga top. Talk about fashionista. He's wearing the trend even in his dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment