>

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Good Days.. Great Teacher!

Went over to PS yesterday with Ro for our movie fix and I decided to head over to MWL to have a look at their class samples. I can never seem to be able to get a slot but I WAS LUCKY!

While I was salivating over Aida's mini album, the lady at the counter asked if I would like to take the class coz they have a slot for today! Happy Happy! No regrets!

Aida is one of the scrapper whom I would religiously follow on her blog as she is full of creative ideas and boy was I excited at attending a class taught by her. I love the class, everyone gets to work at their own pace, lots of useful tips from Aida and I love her soothing voice.. Now I sound like a stalker.. lol!

Still cant think of what photos to fill the album thus its is left blank like this. I gotta convince my mum to let me put her Japan photos in. lol! I love my new mini album!

No comments:

Post a Comment